Cllr Eamon Aylward – Taking Action Getting Results, A Name You Can Trust
It has been an honour to represent the people of South Kilkenny since I was first elected to Kilkenny County Council in 2009.
Since then I have endeavoured to work my hardest to improve services in the area. I have made myself available and accessible at all times to answer your queries and ensure that you are aware of decisions by the council that affect you.
I am married to Lorraine and have three sons. As a family man, working man and active community member I have a deep understanding of the issues facing families, businesses and communities.
I currently serve as:
- Cathaoirleach of Kilkenny County Council
- Vice Chairman & Committee member of Mullinavat GAA Club
- Chairman of Mullinavat Community Alert
- Member of Board of Management of Scoil Aireagail Secondary School, Ballyhale
- Committee member of various community groups including Mullinavat Playground Group helping deliver a new playground and park in Mullinavat.
- Board Member of Kilkenny Leader Partnership
I ask for your trust to continue to fight for you, the people of South Kilkenny ensuring:
- Adequate Funding is invested in our road network
- Grants for community and Voluntary Groups are maintained and increased.
- Continue to campaign for the establishment of a University and 24/7 Cardiac Care for the South East Region.
- Services in Rural Ireland are improved including increased funding to rural transport, schools and an increase in Garda number to help combat rural crime.
- Housing Grants for the elderly and people with a disability are maintained and good quality housing is affordable and accessible to everyone.
Thank you for your support over the last 10 years and I am looking for your Number 1 Vote on Friday 24th May 2019.
VOTE NUMBER 1 Cllr EAMON AYLWARD
If I can be of any assistance to you please do not hesitate to contact me.